Coaching Calls Cover
Coaching calls work around your needs, and our conversations can be broad. During the calls we talk about:
- Strategy – How to think about your book and what it can do for you and your business.
- Goals – Your personal, business, and book goals and strategy for achieving them.
- Audience – Who they are, why they should listen to you, and how to meet their needs in your writing
- Framework – The overall structure of your book as well as the detailed outline (if you’re an outliner)
- Content – Clarifying, expanding, and refining specific ideas
- Planning – Your writing schedule, your publishing plans, etc., step by step
- Publishing – Traditional vs. indie, what it takes to self-publish, different strategies
- Marketing – Strategies, tactics, and ways to leverage your book content